Craft this super-easy and inexpensive air freshener to fill your room with a scent you love.
- 1/2 cup baking soda (per jar)
- Essential oil of your preference (8-12 drops)
- 8-oz. mason jar
- Scrapbook paper
- Tapestry needle
- Trace jar lid onto scrapbook paper and cut out circle.
- Pierce through the paper circle with tapestry needle (or embroidery needle) in several places.
- Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda into the mason jar and add 8-12 drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Place paper circle inside mason jar ring and tighten onto the jar.
- Gently shake air freshener jar to activate mixture’s aroma.
Baking Soda Air Freshener c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Maggie of Smashed Peas and Carrots.
To read more about Maggie and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.