Bunting Flag Banner
Whether it's for a barbecue outside or a summery, celebratory feel inside, this easy bunting flag banner is festive and fun.
- Flag pattern
- 12-in. square scrapbook papers
or card stock
- Glue stick or clear tape
- Embellishments such as glitter
or ribbon (optional)
- Download and print flag pattern and placement diagram.
- Trace bunting flag pattern onto paper or card stock, as in diagram. Cut out desired number of flags and crease each one along fold line.
- Place bunting flags, right sides down, in a row about 1/2 in. apart. Run yarn along inside fold on each; cut yarn, leaving 12 to 18 in. on each end to hang.
- Fold each bunting flag’s flap over yarn, securing with glue or tape.
- If desired, embellish bunting flag banner with glitter or ribbon.