Follow this fall craft tutorial to create festive turkeys out of candy.
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 15 chocolate-covered cherries
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 75 pieces candy corn
- 15 semisweet chocolate chips
- 15 burnt peanut candies
- With a dab of frosting, attach a chocolate-covered cherry to the top of a vanilla wafer.
- Spread frosting on the top half of another wafer; add five candy corn to form tail feathers.
- Attach tail feather cookie to the cherry with frosting.
- With frosting, attach a chocolate chip and peanut candy to cherry to form the head and wattle.
- Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 15 servings.
Candy Turkeys for Thanksgiving Craft originally sent in by Ruby Johnson of Pace, Florida