Make a playful banner craft with old canning lids. It's so easy!
- Canning lids and bands
- Wood letters and embellishments
- Spray paint
- Glue Gun
- SIze 13 tapestry needle (or other needle with large eye)
- Use a hammer and nail to tap two equidistant holes in the sides of each band.
- Spray-paint bands and lids in a fun color combination and let dry.
- Hot-glue painted wood letters to the lids, spelling out a word or phrase.
- Thread a needle with twine; run it through the holes. Your banner is ready to hang!
Canning Lid Banner Craft Photography by Country Woman.