Add a pop of color to your wall with this fun DIY wall art project.
- 6 strand embroidery floss in various colors
- Canning lids and bands
- Decorative papers
- Glue gun
- Small sawtooth hanger
- Wrap 6-strand embroidery floss around the band, gluing ends in place.
- Use the lid as a template to cut patterned paper to size.
- Glue the paper to the underside of the lid and attach to the top of the band.
- Hot-glue a small sawtooth hanger to the back of the frame and hang.
Crafter’s Note: Add clear stickers to the patterned paper for a fun look.
Canning Lid DIY Wall Art Photography by Country Woman.