Decorate your home for Spring with these decorative flower blooms (Hint: They're created from popcorn!).
- Several lilac branches
- Popped popcorn, air- or microwave-popped without oil or salt
- Powdered tempera paint in color of choice
- Large plastic bag
- Low-temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Place branches in vase.
- Put a couple of tablespoons of paint powder in the plastic bag. Add popped corn and shake to cover.
- Glue colored popcorn to branches where desired.
- Add water to the vase and watch for leaves to bud in the next few days.
Decorative Faux Flowers Craft originally sent in by Jane Craig of Big Bend, Wisconsin.