This DIY Christmas wreath of individually wrapped candies is a kid-friendly holiday craft project that's just plain fun.
- Metal wreath frame (from a craft store)
- Tootsie Rolls, 2 bags
- Lindt Lindor Truffles, 1 bag
- White yarn
- Wide ribbon, to tie into bow
- Coordinating narrow ribbon, a few inches long
- Small pair of scissors
- With yarn, tie Tootise Rolls to the wreath frame until it’s full.
- Mix in clusters of truffle “ornaments,” securing them with yarn.
- Tie wide ribbon into a bow and attach to the top of the wreath.
- Tie one end of the narrower ribbon to the scissors, and the other end to the wreath frame.
- Hang wreath; tell guests to use the scissors to help themselves to an individual serving.
DIY Edible Candy Wreath craft project designed by Stephen Campbell. Photo by Lori Foy.