Craft DIY Flip-Flops for summer using ordinary flip-flops and colorful balloons.
- Plastic flip-flops
- 200 small water balloons (shown: 130 orange, 35 white, 35 yellow)
- Begin making DIY Flip-Flops with Balloons at one sandal strap base. Using square knots, tie five orange water balloons in a row, as close together as possible and with ends all facing up.
- For the stripe effect, continue by tying on, in the same way, three contrasting balloons, in a mix of yellow and white.
- Repeat pattern of five orange and three contrast throughout, making sure to end with five orange balloons.
- Be sure to use small water balloons—regular balloons are too large and floppy.
- Children younger than 9 should make these only under adult supervision; they can suffocate on uninflated or torn balloons. Discard any torn balloons at once.