Decorative, DIY Wall File Organizer keeps papers, mail, office and art supplies at your fingertips.
- Clear acrylic hanging wall file
- Stick-on decal or stencil (in shape desired)
- Spray paint (2x coverage) in desired color
- Clear spray paint
- Decorative scrap paper
- Position stick-on decal or stencil on the front of the clear hanging file. Be sure surface is clean and dry.
- Apply two thin, even coats of spray paint over entire file. Let dry. Apply a coat of clear spray paint. Let dry.
- Peel off decal/stencil.
- Tape a sheet of decorative paper inside the file so the pattern shows through the decal/stencil outline on the front.
- Switch out paper with different patterns and colors as desired.
DIY Wall File Organizer c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Jennifer of I Heart Organizing. Photos by Jennifer Jones.
To read more about Jennifer and her blog, check out our blog and crafter spotlight.