Add bright autumn spice to your home with this lovely fall-toned frame.
- Choice of square frame
- Lightly patterned card stock
- Dimensional fall stickers
- 2 patterned wide-width ribbons
- Low temperature hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Make a bow by layering two different patterns of ribbon in adjacent loops tying a knot in the center to secure bow in place. Use hot glue to secure bow centered on top edge of frame.
- Cut several 2-in. ribbon strips angling the ends into inverted triangles. Adhere the strips between the loops on bow alternating ribbon patterns.
- Cut a piece of patterned card stock to fit frame opening. Add dimensional stickers or other embellishments as desired to card stock. Place decorated card stock inside frame under glass and replace backing.
Fall Leaves Accent Frame project originally sent in by Kristen Brandenburg of Van Buren, Arkansas.
Photos by Country Woman Magazine.