This fun Garden Party: Seed Packet Favor holds the seed of a lively party. Fill it with photos, charms or real seeds.
- Garden Party: Seed Packet Favor Pattern
- Tracing paper
- 8-1/2-inch x 11-inch piece of decorative paper (Gooseberry Patch double-sided scrapbook paper shown)
- Coordinating patterned paper—one 3-1/2-inch x 5-1/2- inch piece and one 3-inch x 4-1/2-inch piece
- One 2-1/4-inch x 3-1/2-inch piece of white card stock
- 2-inch x 3-1/4-inch photo
- 10-inch length of 3/8-inch-wide coordinating ribbon
- Set of 1/2-inch string clasp closure (Studio K String Clasps shown)
- Garden-theme stickers (Susan Branch stickers shown)
- Small items for inside packet
- Craft glue
- Use copy machine to enlarge Garden Party: Seed Packet Favor 200%, or mark tracing paper with a 1-in. grid and trace pattern as shown onto tracing paper.
- Cut out Garden Party: Seed Packet Favor pattern.
- Trace around pattern onto sheet of double-sided paper and cut out.
- Fold sides along foldlines.
- Open and apply a thin bead of glue to one straight edge only. Refold and press to seal. Let dry.
- Fold bottom flap up along foldline and glue to back of packet.
- Fold top flap down along foldline to back of packet. Do not glue.
- Adhere one string clasp to edge of top flap and the other to the back of the packet as shown in photo.
- Turn packet over. Layer and glue the piece of coordinating paper, the card stock piece and the photo centered on front of packet.
- Tie ribbon in a small bow. Trim ends as desired. Glue bow to top of photo.
- Add stickers as desired to front and back of packet.
- Insert items inside packet.
- Fold top flap down and wrap string around each clasp to close the packet.
FINISHED SIZE: Garden Party: Seed Packet Favor measures about 3-3/4 inches across x 6-1/2 inches high.
Garden Party: Seed Packet Favor Craft originally sent in by Christine Panzarella of Buena Park, California.