Put on the glitz and give pumpkins unexpected shine with a dusting of fine glitter.
- Pumpkin (real or artificial)
- Medium-size sponge brush
- Tacky glue
- Fine glitter in choice of color
- Paper plate
- Use sponge brush to apply a thin layer of glue to surface of pumpkin.
- Sprinkle glitter over entire glue area; shake off excess onto paper plate. For large pumpkins, apply glue and glitter in sections.
- Allow pumpkin surface to dry thoroughly before touching.
Glitter Pumpkins Craft idea originally sent in by Kathy Engler of Brookfield, Wisconsin