Craft this message board out of Dollar Store materials for an inexpensive and stylish home decoration.
- Six bulletin boards
- Stencils (or cut your own)
- Acrylic paint
- Sash rod (optional)
- Glue or duct tape to attach the frames
- To make a big bulletin board, I bought six of the small framed bulletin boards I found in the office supplies section of the dollar store and attached them.
- Duct tape all the frames together on the back of the piece, along each seam.
- Add stencils to the bulletin boards to create a Pottery Barn-inspired message board. Either create your own stencils, or purchase your favorite designs.
- After the six bulletin boards are attached to create one large message board, install a sash rod.
- Pre-drill holes in the bulletin board and hammer in the stash rod hardware.
- Stencil a burlap pouch and attach it to the stash rod to create your own mail sorter.
Message Board Craft c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Heather of Dollar Store Crafts.
To read more about Heather and her blog, check out our blog and crafter spotlight.