Turn this mason jar craft into adorable tabletop photo frames or simple-to-make fridge magnets.
- Mason jar lid and band
- Spray paint
- Decorative trim and embellishments
- Glue gun
- Binder clip (for tabletop frame)
- Wine cork cut to width of band (for fridge magnet)
- 3/4-in. round magnet (for fridge magnet)
- Use lid as template to trim photo to size.
- Paint band, top of lid and binder clip (if using). Let dry.
- Hot-glue decorative trim and other embellishments to band as desired.
- Place photo inside band. Position lid, painted side up, behind it. To secure, run a bead of glue around edge of lid along inside rim.
- For tabletop version, tilt frame and prop up with binder clip, with the clip mechanism resting on table. Hot-glue clip handles to frame.
- For fridge magnet, hot-glue cork piece to center back of frame. Hot-glue magnet to cork.
Photo Frame Mason Jar Craft photography by Country Woman.