Pin Cushion Mason Jar Craft
Craft this pin cushion holder with a recycled mason jar from your home.
- Mason jar with screw band and sealer lid
- Pen or pencil
- Fabric scrap
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Ribbon (optional)
- Trace lid onto cardboard. Cut out circle and set aside.
- Using compass, draw a circle 2 in. larger than lid diameter on wrong side of fabric. Cut out circle and set aside.
- Form handful of fiberfill into a ball. Center it between cardboard and wrong side of fabric circle. Push fabric through band until cardboard edge touches interior band rim and fabric is tightly stretched over filling.
- Fold excess fabric over cardboard edge and adhere to cardboard with glue gun.
- Glue top of sealer lid to cardboard and fabric back. Push firmly in place until glue dries.
- Glue ribbon to outer edge of band if desired.