Craft this cute fall-themed tassel to accent a lamp, cabinet, curtain or as a gift decoration.
- Small cloth scarecrow
- Coordinating colored fringe
- 2 patterned wide-width ribbons
- Low temperature hot glue gun and glue sticks
(If necessary, remove the bottom of the scarecrow below the waist.)
- Use hot glue to adhere a thick ring of fringe around the mid-section.
- Make a bow by layering two different patterns of ribbon in adjacent loops tying a knot in the center to secure bow in place. Use hot glue to secure bow to bottom of scarecrow below fringe.
- Cut several 2-in. ribbon strips angling the ends into inverted triangles. Adhere the strips between the loops on bow alternating ribbon patterns.
- Cut a 10-in. length of ribbon. Knot one end and adhere to top of scarecrow for hanger.
Scarecrow Tassel Fall Craft project originally sent in by Kristen Brandenburg of Van Buren, Arkansas.
Photos by Country Woman Magazine.