Sew a super cute stuffed heart for a loved one—it only takes minutes to make this sweet Valentine craft!
- Download and print Valentine Craft heart template.
- Trace two hearts onto felt.
- Cut out two hearts and embroider a face on one of them.
- Hold the two hearts together and stitch around the edge with a running stitch. (See stitch chart.) Leave an opening for stuffing.
- Fill the heart with stuffing and stitch the opening closed.
Sewn Felt Heart Valentine Craft c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Mollie Johanson of Wild Olive. Photos by Mollie Johanson.
To read more about Mollie and her blog, check out our blog and crafter spotlight.