Shrink craft ideas turn your kids' drawing and writing into something fun to display or wear.
- Shrinkable plastic sheet
- Colored pencils, permanent marker or stamp with inkpad
- Choice of paper card or metal key chain
- Choice of beads, patterned paper or other embellishments
- Hole punch
- On shrinkable plastic, have children draw pictures or messages with colored pencils; transfer existing artwork by outlining it; or use an inked stamp to create designs.
- For key chains, charms or jewelry, punch a hole near edge of each cutout.
- Bake according to manufacturer’s instructions. Let cool.
- Attach charms, or glue the finished artwork to a card. Embellish as desired.
Shrink Art Craft idea originally designed by Angela Williams of Riverside, California.