Warm up to munchable treats made out of pretzel rods and chocolate.
- 8 pretzel rods
- 6 squares (1 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- Assorted candies: M&M’s miniature baking bits, miniature chocolate chips, small gumdrops, jelly rings, Fruit by the Foot fruit rolls
- Dip pretzel rods two-thirds of the way into melted white chocolate, or drizzle chocolate over pretzels with a spoon. Attach baking bits for buttons and noses and chocolate chips for eyes.
- For hats, dip the bottom of a small gumdrop into chocolate and press onto a jelly ring; attach to the top of each pretzel.
- Carefully stand snowmen up by placing upright in a tall glass or pressing the bottom of pretzel rods into a 2-in.-thick piece of Styrofoam. For scarves, cut fruit rolls into thin strips; tie around snowmen. Yield: 8 snowmen.
Snowman Treats craft originally sent in by Carol Berndt of Avon, South Dakota.
Snowman Treats Photo by Country Woman Magazine.