Add character to your rustic decor with this recycled Soap Dispenser Mason Jar Craft.
- Mason jar with zinc lid
- Liquid soap container with pump
- Drill with 7/8-in. spade bit or hammer with nail
- Permanent clear-drying adhesive
- Clean Mason jar and remove lid. Open soap container removing the pump and setting it aside. Empty soap into Mason jar. Wash soap container and pump.
- Cut off the top part of the soap container where the screw opening is.
- Mark the center of the zinc lid. Use a drill with bit to make a hole sized to snugly fit the soap container screw opening. (If you don’t have a drill, use a hammer with nail to puncture the lid making a hole the right size.)
- Use permanent adhesive to glue the plastic screw opening through the hole in the lid. Be careful not to get glue on the screw threads. Set aside and let dry overnight.
- Put soap pump on plastic screw opening and place lid on Mason jar.
Soap Dispenser Mason Jar Craft c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Kierste Wade of Simply Kierste.
To read more about Kierste and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
Soap Dispenser Mason Jar Craft Photos by Kierste Wade